Ever heard about white pizza? White pizza is made without tomato or marinara sauce and topped with white cheese. This recipe for white pizza is so delicious. Must try this at home and serve it to others with ketchup and drink. Everyone is going to love it!
- Pizza Dough (I have bought it from a store; you can also prepare at home by following the recipe from mini pizza)
For Creamy Chicken:
- 3 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Teaspoon White Pepper Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt or to Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 3 Tablespoon Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Powder
- ½ kg Chicken Fillets
- 1 Tablespoon Green Chili Paste
For Béchamel Sauce:
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoon All-purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Chicken Powder
- ½ Teaspoon White Pepper Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili (Crushed)
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt or to Taste
For Pizza Topping:
- 2 Tablespoon BBQ Sauce
- Grated Cheddar Cheese as required
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese as required
- Prepared Creamy Chicken Cubes
- Prepared Béchamel Sauce
- Chopped Capsicum
- Sliced Olives
- Dried Oregano
- Large Bowl
- Frying Pan
- Sauce Pan
- Pizza Pan
- Kitchen Knife
- Measuring Spoons
- Baking Oven
Steps to make White Pizza
Prepare Creamy Chicken:
- In a bowl, add vinegar, black pepper powder, cumin powder, white pepper powder, coriander powder, garlic powder, salt, green chili paste, cream, chicken powder, and mix well.
- Add chicken fillets in the mixture and mix well. Cover and marinate for 25-30 minutes.
- In a frying pan, add cooking oil and fry the marinated chicken on low flame (for 8-10 minutes on each side) until done. Then cut chicken fillets into cubes or chunks & set them aside.
Prepare Béchamel Sauce:
- In a saucepan, add butter and let it melt.
- Add all-purpose flour, chicken powder and mix well for a minute.
- Next, add milk and whisk well.
- Then, add white pepper powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, red chili crushed, salt, and whisk well & cook until sauce thickens (if required add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to get desire consistency).
- Now, grease 12” inch pizza pan with cooking oil, add & spread pizza dough with the help of the hand and prick with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes.
- Take out the pizza base from the oven and let it cool (you can freeze the half-baked pizza base for up to 1 month).
- Add and spread bbq sauce, cheddar cheese, prepared béchamel sauce, prepared creamy chicken cubes, capsicum, mozzarella cheese, olives, and dried oregano on the half-baked pizza base.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
Your delicious white pizza is ready now. Serve it with ketchup and drinks and enjoy!
- If you don’t have a baking oven then you can also bake it without an oven. For this, add 1 pack of salt and place wire rack (min 2 high) in a pot and preheat for 12-15 minutes, then place topped pizza, cover, and bake in a pot on low flame for 17-20 minutes.
- You can also add onion and crushed red chili for assembling the pizza.