In this post, I will tell you the mouth-watering recipe of strawberry trifle. This light & yummy dessert is fun to make and eat & perfect for any occasion. This dessert is the perfect ending to a heavy meal. Must try this recipe once, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 1 & ½ cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8 serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 & ½ cups cold water
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package frozen pound cake, thawed (cubed)
- 8 ounces tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
Make sure that you have the following equipment before you start making a strawberry trifle:
- Mixing Bowl
- 13×9-inch Pan
- 3-1/2-quart Serving Bowl
- Measuring Cups
Steps to make Strawberry Trifle:
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in a large bowl for at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water.
- Pour into a 13×9-inch pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut gelatin into 1/2-inch cubes. Place in a 3-1/2-quart serving bowl.
- Cover with layers of cake cubes, 1/2 of the whipped topping, and strawberries. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Your delicious strawberry trifle is ready now. Serve it to others and enjoy!
You may also like:
Recipe of Strawberry Fluff