Have you ever tried making strawberry soup? I guess not, no worries. In this post, I will tell you the simple recipe of this summer cold soup to beat the heat. This easy and delicious strawberry soup is made with strawberries, apple juice, creams, brown sugar, lemon juice, and orange juice. This soup is perfect as a mini-course and also a good finish to the meal. Must try this recipe once, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 1-quart strawberries halved
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 & ½ cups half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
Make sure that you have the following equipment before you start making strawberry soup:
- Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Strawberry Soup:
- In a bowl, combine strawberries, apple juice, sour cream, brown sugar, honey, and lemon juice.
- Place half of the mixture at a time in a blender; cover and process until pureed.
- Transfer to a large bowl; stir in cream and orange juice, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Your delicious strawberry soup is ready now. Stir it before serving and garnish with diced strawberries and mint leaves, if desired. Enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.