Have you ever tried making strawberry pancakes? If no, then must try this recipe. These pancakes are light and fluffy, packed with strawberries. You can have these pancakes for breakfast or as a snack. Serve it to family members or guests with honey or maple syrup and everyone will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the tools/equipment and ingredients you will use
- 3 Large Eggs
- ¾ cup Whole Milk
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries (sliced)
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making strawberry pancakes:
- Iron Skillet
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Strawberry Pancakes:
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, salt, and flour into a blender. Pulse until no dry lumps remain in the batter.
- Melt the butter in an 8-inch, cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the batter, and drop in the strawberries.
- Place the skillet into the oven, and bake until puffed and golden, 20-25 minutes.
Your delicious strawberry pancakes are ready now. Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Still, if you need help; feel free to contact us.