In this post, I will tell you the mouth-watering recipe for strawberry muffins. These delicious strawberry muffins are made with fresh strawberries, egg, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder, and soda. This is an awesome muffin recipe; quick, delicious, and fun to make and eat & perfect for any occasion. Must try this recipe once, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup brown or white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 & ½ cups chopped fresh strawberries
Make sure that you have the following equipment before you start making strawberry muffins:
- Mixing Bowls
- Muffin Pan
- Muffin Cups
- Baking Oven
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Strawberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, milk, egg, and vanilla. Blend lightly and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt.
- Fold in chopped strawberries & stir to coat with flour.
- Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 to ¾ full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Your delicious strawberry muffins are ready now. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes and remove from pans. Serve it to others and enjoy!
You may also like:
Recipe of Strawberry Trifle