In this post, I will tell you the mouth-watering recipe of strawberry fluff. This delicious dessert is made with strawberry gelatin, cottage cheese, whipped topping, and crushed pineapple. This beautiful dessert is fun to make and eat & perfect for summer. Must try this recipe, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 1 large package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 24 ounces package cottage cheese
- 12 ounces container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounces) can crush pineapple, drained
Make sure that you have the following equipment before you start making strawberry fluff:
- Mixing Bowl
Steps to make Strawberry Fluff:
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cottage cheese with a mixer. Then, mix with the strawberry gelatin.
- Fold the mixture in the frozen whipped topping and crushed pineapple. Mix together well.
Your delicious strawberry fluff is ready now (you can also garnish it with fresh strawberries if desired). Refrigerate until chilled and serve. Enjoy!
You may also like:
Recipe of Strawberry Pavlova