In this post, I will tell you the mouth-watering recipe of strawberry cobbler. This delicious strawberry cobbler is made with strawberries, milk, butter, sugar, corn starch, salt, flour, baking powder, and lemon juice. This beautiful dessert is fun to make and eat & perfect for any occasion. Must try this recipe once, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 cups strawberries (hulled)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter (diced)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 & ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup milk (you can use whipping cream instead of it)
Make sure that you have the following equipment before you start making a strawberry cobbler:
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Dish
- Baking Oven
- Sauce Pan
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Strawberry Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and hot.
- Stir in strawberries, and remove from heat.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish, and dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Blend in 3 tablespoons butter. Stir in milk. The mixture should be fairly soft.
- Spread on top of berries.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes in the preheated oven.
Your delicious strawberry cobbler is ready now. Serve it to others with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!
Other Strawberry Recipes