In this post, I will tell you the mouth-watering recipe of strawberry butter. This yummy dessert is made with fresh strawberries, butter, sugar, and raspberry jam. This delicious dessert is fun to make and eat & perfect for any occasion. You can enjoy this dessert with bread, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, or anything baked good. Must try this recipe once, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 6 large or ½ cup fresh strawberries (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons powdered or confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
Make sure that you have the following equipment before you start making strawberry butter:
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Strawberry Butter:
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and raspberry jam until whipped and smooth.
- Stir in the powdered or confectioners’ sugar.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Beat until butter is creamy.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Your delicious strawberry butter is ready now. Serve this beautiful dessert with biscuits, toasts, pancakes, and muffins. Spread butter on them and eat. Enjoy!
You may also like:
Other Strawberries Recipes