In this post, I will tell you the mouth-watering recipe of strawberry bread. This delicious strawberry bread is made with strawberries, eggs, oil, sugar, almond extract, salt, baking powder, and soda, cinnamon, and cream cheese. This is an awesome bread recipe; delicious and fun to make and eat & perfect for any family gathering. Must try this recipe once, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
Make sure that you have the following equipment before you start making strawberry bread:
- Mixing Bowls
- Loaf Pans
- Baking Oven
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Strawberry Bread:
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, oil, and strawberries. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- For the filling; beat cream cheese. Add the egg, sugar, flour, extract and beat well.
- Spoon a fourth of the batter into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Spread half of the filling over each.
- Top with the remaining batter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 70-80 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in the refrigerator.
Your delicious strawberry bread is ready now. Serve it to other family members, friends, or guests with tea or lemonade, and enjoy!
You may also like:
Recipe of Chocolate Bread