Have you ever tried making sticky chicken wings? I guess no. No worries. I will show you a simple and perfect recipe to make finger-licking and crispy sticky chicken wings within just 30-40 minutes.
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the tools/equipment and ingredients you will use.
1 kg chicken wings (about 12-14 wings pieces)
1 cup tomato ketchup
1.5 tablespoon (tbsp.) Worcestershire sauce
1.5 tbsp. hot sauce
1.5 teaspoon (tsp) vinegar
1.5 tsp soy sauce
1.5 tsp sugar
1.5 tsp black pepper powder
2.5 tbsp. lemon juice
2.5 tbsp. chopped spring onion
1.5 tsp crushed garlic
1 tsp ginger and garlic powder (If ginger and garlic powder isn’t available, you can use ginger and garlic paste)
1 tsp salt (you can add less or more according to your taste)
1.5 tsp paprika powder
Corn flour (as you required)
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making the wings.
- Large bowl
- Kitchen knife
- Chopping board
- A large non-stick pan
- Measuring spoons
- Grater (for ginger grating)
- Garlic crusher
Steps to make Sticky Chicken Wings
- First chopped the chicken wings into pieces then place the chicken wings in a bowl and add these ingredients to it.
- lemon juice
- garlic powder
- ginger powder
- black pepper powder
Mix them well.
- Then, coat these chicken wings in corn flour. After coating, take non-stick cookware and add oil to it. Heat oil on low flame and add these coated chicken wings in it – (fry them on medium heat).
- Fry the wings pieces till light brown and dish out them.
- Take another non-stick pan, add 2 tbsp. oil (use the same oil in which wings pieces have been fried), add crushed ginger in the oil, and heat it on low flame. Light fry.
- After ginger gets lightly fried, add the following ingredients in it:
- tomato ketchup
- hot sauce
- soya sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- paprika powder
Mix them well on low heat.
- Add fried chicken wings to this mixture, mix them well on low to medium heat for 2-3 minutes. (Don’t fry them on high heat otherwise you are going to enjoy burnt chicken wings instead of fried chicken wings..lols!)
Now your delicious crispy, sticky chicken wings are ready. Dish out the wings on a platter serve them with a sauce. And make sure to serve the crispy, sticky chicken wings with napkins and enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.