Have you ever tried making mutton seekh kebab? I guess no. No worries. I will show you the perfect recipe to make a finger-licking seekh kebab. Mutton seekh kabab is perfect for your family gatherings & parties and also a great treat to guests. Must try this recipe, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- ½ kg boneless beef cubes
- 1 medium onion (chopped & shredded)
- 2 teaspoons black pepper powder
- 2-3 green chilies (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds (roasted & crushed)
- 2 teaspoons red chili (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon whole spice powder (garam masala powder)
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds (roasted & crushed)
- 2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder or to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons oil
- Cooking oil for frying
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making seekh kebab:
- Non-stick Frying Pan
- Kitchen Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoons
- Garlic Crusher
- Grater (for ginger grating)
Steps to make Seekh kebab:
- In a bowl, add boneless beef cubes, shredded onion, black pepper powder, chopped green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, fresh coriander, corn starch, coriander seeds, crushed red chili, whole spice powder, cumin seeds, salt, red chili powder, and mix well.
- Next, add beef with spices in a chopper and chop until well combined.
- Then add minced beef mixture and oil in a bowl & knead well for 3-5 minutes.
- After that, grease your hands with water, take a mixture and make kebabs of equal sizes on the skewer (makes 12-15).
- Add cooking oil to a frying pan and fry kebabs on low to medium flame from all sides until done.
Your delicious seekh kebabs are ready now. Serve it to family members & guests with sauce or ketchup or you can also have them with rice. Enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.