Have you ever tried making a pizza sandwich? If no, then must try this recipe. This easy, tasty, and quick recipe of pizza sandwich is perfect for lunch or casual supper. You can make these sandwiches on your busy nights. Serve it to others also and everyone will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 1/3 cup Pizza Sauce
- 8 slices Italian Bread (1/2-inch thick)
- 4 slices Salami
- 1 small Green Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup Butter or Margarine (melted)
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making the pizza sandwich:
- Measuring Cups
Steps to make Pizza Sandwich:
- Take 4 bread slices and spread about 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce on one side of each slice of bread.
- Then, top four slices with the salami, cheese, and green pepper.
- Next top with remaining bread slices and brush the outsides of the bread with butter.
- Grill sandwiches on a hot griddle or in a skillet over medium heat until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Your tasty pizza sandwiches are ready now. Serve it to others with ketchup or sauce & enjoy!