This easy, tasty, and quick recipe of pizza burger is perfect for lunch or casual supper. You can make this pizza burger on your busy nights. Serve it to others also and everyone will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 1 (6 ounces) can Tomato Paste
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Salt
- ½ cup part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 6 tomato slices
- ¼ teaspoon Anise Seed
- 1 & ½ pounds lean ground Beef
- 6 hamburger buns (split)
- 6 lettuce leaves
Make sure you have the following equipment before start making the pizza burger:
- Large Bowl
- Broiler Pan
- Measuring Spoons/Cup
Steps to make Pizza Burger:
- In a large bowl, add tomato paste, salt, dried oregano, garlic salt, black pepper, anise seeds, and mix well.
- Then, crumble beef over the mixture and mix well.
- Shape into six patties. Place on a broiler pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Broil 6 in. from heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 1-minute longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato.
Your tasty pizza burgers are ready now. Eat them ketchup and fries & enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.