Have you ever tried making pineapple stuffing? I guess not, no worries. This baked pineapple stuffing is so good & easy, made with bread, pineapple, butter & eggs. Must try this recipe, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients & equipment you will use:
- ½ cup butter or margarine (softened)
- ½ or 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 5 slices soft bread (cubed)
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making pineapple stuffing:
- Baking Pan
- Baking Oven
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
Steps to make Pineapple Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl; add butter & sugar and cream together with an electric mixer.
- Whip in the eggs one at a time.
- Next fold in the pineapple and bread cubes.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and bake for one hour or until beginning to turn golden.
Serve warm & enjoy!
Recipe of Carrot Souffle