Pineapple juice is the perfect summer treat. You can have it any time of the day & you will love it. If you never had homemade juice of pineapple then must try this quick and easy recipe. This recipe is everyone’s friendly and perfect for quenching the thirst on hot summer days.
First, have a look at some benefits of pineapple juice.
Pineapple Juice Benefits:
- Boost immunity
- Rich in nutrients
- Help indigestion
- Promote heart health
- Reduce asthma symptoms
- Reduces sun damage
- Helps with acne
- Fights aging
- Strengthens bones
- Evens out skin tone
Before we move to the steps let me tell you the ingredients & equipment you will use.
- 1 pineapple (peeled & sliced)
- Half or one glass of water or as required
- 2 tablespoons sugar or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 4-5 ice cubes
You can also use a can of pineapple chunks & if you are using froze pineapple chunks then there is no need to add ice cubes.
- Blender or Juicer
- Measuring Spoons
Steps to make Pineapple Juice:
- In a blender, add chopped pineapple, water, sugar, honey, and blend at a high speed until well combined.
- Next, add a little more water for a more smooth mixture and ice cubes & blend well until smooth.
Your fresh juice is ready now. Pour into chilled glasses and serve it to children also, they will love it. Enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.