Are you looking for an easy Oreo milkshake recipe? Here I will show you how to make Oreo shake without ice cream. This quick and easy shake recipe is super delicious. Perfect for your summer drink! Must try this once and everyone is going to love it.
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the tools/equipment and ingredients you will use
For Oreo Milkshake:
- 12 Oreo Biscuits
- 2 Cups Cold Milk
- ¼ Cup Sugar or to Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence (Optional)
- 2-3 Ice Cubes
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Chocolate Syrup (Optional)
- Oreo Crumbs
Make sure you have the following equipment before making oreo shake:
- Measuring Cups
Steps to make Oreo Milkshake:
Make Oreo Milkshake:
- Add Oreo biscuits, milk, vanilla essence, and sugar in a blender and blend at a high speed until well combined.
- Next, add ice cubes to a blender and blend for a minute.
Your delicious Oreo milkshake is ready now!
- Spread chocolate syrup on the corners of glasses. And pour Oreo shake in the glasses.
- Next, spread whipped cream on the top and add Oreo crumbs, and a little chocolate syrup.
Serve it to others and enjoy!
- If you are making it with ice cream then you can skip adding sugar. Because ice cream already has enough sugar.
- The garnishing part is optional; you can skip that part if you want.