While making arrangements for parties or short outdoor trips, we are quite selective in making our menu. Mini pizza is something that is perfect for such events. But, why should we select mini pizza adding it to our menu? Well, because it is quite easy and quick to make and handy to take along with us. It is a perfect food for kids and adults as well.
Ingredients for Mini Pizza:
For Pizza Topping:
- 2 tsp. cooking oil
- 250g chicken (minced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp. salt or to taste
- 1 tsp. black pepper powder
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- ½ tsp. red chili (crushed)
- ¼ cup capsicum (chopped)
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Pizza sauce
- Cheddar cheese grated
- Mozzarella cheese grated
- Black olives sliced
- Dried oregano
For Pizza Dough: (you can buy pizza dough from the store, it’s optional)
- 3 cup flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup warm milk (you can use water)
- 2 tsp. yeast
- Non-stick Pan
- Chopping Board
- Kitchen Knife
- Measuring spoons
- Baking Tray
- Baking Oven
Mini Pizza Recipe:
- Add cooking oil and onion in a non-stick pan and sauté until translucent.
- After this step, add chicken mince and mix well until it changes its color.
- Next, add ginger-garlic paste and mix well for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- After 3 minutes, add salt, black pepper and turmeric powder, crushed red chili, cumin powder; mix well and for 5 minutes.
- Add capsicum and mix well.
- Regulate the flame to low, add mayonnaise and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the dried oregano. Mix well and turn off the stove. Let it cool.
Steps to make Pizza Dough:
- Take a bowl and add flour, salt, and olive oil. Mix it well.
- Add warm milk, yeast, and sugar to another bowl and mix it. Transfer them into the bowl that contains flour, salt, and oil and mix them all together.
- While mixing and kneading the pizza dough, add ¼ cup milk/water in it. If the texture of the dough is hard and dry, add another ¼ cup milk/water and repeat the process. The texture of the dough should be soft and fluffy.
- Sprinkle dry flour and roll the dough with the help of a rolling pin then cut into round/triangle shapes with the help of a cutter (makes 13-14).
- Rub the baking tray with oil or sprinkle dry flour and place dough. Add and spread pizza sauce, add the prepared chicken filling, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, black olives and sprinkle dried oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 10-12 minutes.
Note: You can also bake it in a pot if you don’t have a baking oven.
- For this, add 1 pack of salt, place wire rack (min 2 “high”) in a pot, and preheat on high flame for 12-15 minutes.
- Place pizza, cover, and bake in a preheated pot until cheese melts (12-15 minutes).
Your super delicious mini pizza is ready now. This mini pizza recipe is perfect for your short trips, outdoor parties, or lunch. Serve it to children and adults and enjoy!