A cold and creamy mango smoothie is the perfect summertime treat. This refreshing smoothie is easy to make as a breakfast or snack. Serve it to other family members, guests, or friends and everyone is going to love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 1 cup yogurt (vanilla or plain)
- 1 cup apple juice (you can use pineapple, orange, or any other juice of your choice instead of apple juice)
- ½ cup nonfat milk
- 1 frozen banana (sliced)
- 2 mangoes (peeled, seeded, and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons cream
If you are using fresh banana then you have to use frozen mango for thick & creamy texture & vice versa. In other words, one thing should be frozen (mango or banana).
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making mango smoothies:
- Kitchen Knife
- Measuring Cups/Spoons
Steps to make Mango Smoothie:
- In a blender, add the yogurt, apple juice, banana, mango, milk, and cream.
- Cover and process until smooth.
Your tasty mango smoothie is ready now. Pour it into chilled glasses. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.