Have you ever tried making mango ice cream at home? If no, then must try this easy recipe. This ice cream is so tasty & made with only 3 ingredients; milk, cream, and mangoes without using an ice cream maker.
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 2 large mangoes or 3 medium mangoes (chopped)
- 1 can or 2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cream (heavy, thickened, or whipping)
- Yellow food color as required (optional)
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making mango ice cream:
- Measuring Cup
- Air-tight container/jar
- Plastic Wrap
Steps to make Mango Ice Cream:
- In a blender, add chopped mangoes and blend until well combined to make a puree.
- Next, add condensed milk to the mango puree and mix until well combined.
- In a bowl, add cream and beat until soft peaks form.
- Then add mango mixture to the cream and slightly beat it or fold gently.
- Add yellow food color and fold gently until combined. Your ice cream batter is ready!
- Now pour the ice cream batter into a container/jar, cover with plastic wrap on the surface of ice cream and cover with a lid and freeze it for 6-8 hours or for 1 day.
After that your mango ice cream is ready. Serve it to others and enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.