Have you ever tried making mango cake at home? If no, then must try this recipe once. I am sure you will love this easy and tasty recipe.
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 & ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 3 Eggs
- Mango Puree 1 Cup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 & ½ Cup White or Caster Sugar
- Cooking Oil 1 Cup (you can use butter instead of it)
For Mango Frosting (optional):
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 & ½ Cup Mango Puree or as required
- Mango Puree as required
- Mango Frosting
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making mango cake:
- Baking Oven
- Baking Pan
- Butter Paper
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
- Kitchen Knife
- Piping Bag
Steps to make Mango Cake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 5-inch baking pan with oil, place butter paper & then again grease with oil.
- Add all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, mix well and set aside in a bowl.
- Take another bowl, add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Next, add mango puree, buttermilk, vanilla essence, sugar, cooking oil, and beat well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and beat well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan & bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Take it out from the oven & let it cool then remove butter paper.
Prepare Mango Frosting:
- In a bowl, add whipping cream and beat well.
- Add sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Next, add mango puree and beat again, transfer to a piping bag & refrigerate until use.
- Cut a layer of cake horizontally.
- On the base of the cake, add & spread mango puree, prepared mango frosting, & place the top layer of cake over it & press gently.
- Add & spread mango puree outside of the cake (you can also decorate the cake with mango frosting and mango cubes).
Your tasty cake is ready now. Cut into slices & serve. Enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.