Have you ever tried making ground chicken burgers? I guess no. No worries. I will show you the perfect recipe to make a finger-licking chicken burger. These delicious ground chicken burgers are loaded with flavor and are quick and easy to make; perfect for a weeknight meal, your family gatherings & parties. Must try this chicken burger recipe, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- ½ kg ground chicken
- 1 small onion (finely grated)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger-garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 and ½ Teaspoon Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 Egg
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Chicken Powder
- 4-5 Bread Slices
- All-purpose Flour as required
- 2-3 Eggs
- Bread Crumbs as required
- Oil for frying
- Hamburger Buns for serving
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making the ground chicken burgers:
- Kitchen Knife
- Grill Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Round Cutter
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
- Garlic Crusher
Steps to make Ground Chicken Burgers:
- In a bowl, add ground chicken, onion, mayonnaise, soy sauce, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder, and egg, salt, paprika, chicken powder, chopped green chilies, shredded bread slices, and mix all the ingredients together until blended.
- Grease hands with oil, take a mixture, and make balls of equal sizes.
- With the help of a round cutter, press the mixture, and set it into a patty shape.
- In a bowl, add eggs and whisk well.
- Add all-purpose flour and bread crumbs in separate bowls.
- Now coat patties in all-purpose flour then dip into whisked eggs and coat in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a grill pan over medium heat.
- Now, fry burger patties on the low-medium flame from both sides until golden brown.
- Assemble the hamburger buns with chicken patties and topping of your choice.
(It can be frozen for up to 1 month).
Now your delicious ground chicken burgers are ready. Serve them to family members or friends with ketchup & enjoy!
Recipe of BBQ Chicken Sliders