In this post, I will tell you the mouth-watering recipe of garlic butter rice. This recipe of garlic butter rice is easy, quick but delicious. This is the perfect recipe for your weeknight meal or lunch.
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the tools/equipment and ingredients you will use.
- 2 cup rice
- 50-gram butter, salted or unsalted
- ½ cup chopped capsicum
- ½ cups chopped spring onion
- 1 chopped green chili
- ½ teaspoon (tsp.) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon (tbsp.) oil
- 9-10 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 medium chopped carrot
- Black pepper as required
- 1 tsp. Vinegar
- Salt as required
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making the garlic butter rice:
- Large Bowl
- Heavy Bottom Pan/ Non-stick Pan
- Kitchen Knife
- Chopping Board
- Garlic Crusher
- Measuring Spoons
How to Make Garlic Butter Rice:
- Soak the rice in the bowl with water for around half an hour. Drain after 30 minutes.
- Add water and 1 tsp. salt or to taste in a pan and add rice in it to boil. Boiled them until fully done and keep aside for a while.
- Add butter in a pan and add 3 tbsp. oil in it. Heat them on a medium flame and add chopped green chili and chopped garlic. Sauté the garlic until it turns golden brown.
- Then, add the chopped carrots, capsicums, and spring onions to it and fry them all together. Add the soy sauce and mix well.
- Now, add the boiled rice and salt to taste and keep stirring.
- Add some black pepper and vinegar and toss well. Cook for a few minutes and turn off the stove.
Now, your tasty garlic butter rice is ready. This is the perfect garlic rice recipe for your lunch or dinner. Transfer the garlic rice to a serving bowl and serve hot.