Have you ever tried making fried zucchini? If no, then must try it once. This fried zucchini recipe is easy but delicious and can be made from ingredients you already have in the kitchen. Serve it as a side or as an appetizer, everyone will love it.
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the tools/equipment and ingredients you will use
- 2 Zucchini (quartered & sliced)
- ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 onion (sliced into rings)
- ½ Cup Cornmeal
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil for Frying
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper (grounded)
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making fried zucchini:
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Fried Zucchini:
- In a bowl, add zucchini and onion & mix together.
- Take another bowl; add flour, cornmeal, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and mix well.
- Pour dry mixture over onion/zucchini mixture, cover bowl, and shake well. Set aside for 30 minutes, a batter will form on the vegetables.
- In an iron skillet; add oil and heat over a medium flame. When oil is hot, add breaded vegetables and fry, turning to brown evenly.
Your delicious fried zucchinis are ready now. Serve it to others as a snack and enjoy!