Are you looking for an easy cornmeal pancakes recipe? Here, I will tell you a quick recipe for this pancake. This cornmeal pancake is quite fast and easy to prepare. Must try this recipe once, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 2/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted & melted butter or vegetable oil
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making cornmeal pancakes:
- Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Cornmeal Pancakes:
- Preheat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the center.
- In a separate bowl, beat together egg, milk, and butter or oil.
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the hot griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until both sides are brown.
Your delicious cornmeal pancakes are ready now. Serve it & enjoy!
Recipe of Strawberry Pancakes