Have you ever tried making chocolate wafers? If no, then must try this recipe. You can have these wafers as a snack. Serve it to others and everyone is going to love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- ¼ cup Butter/margarine
- 2 tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoons Water
- ¼ cup pecans (chopped)
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making the chocolate wafers:
- Plastic Wrap
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
- Baking Sheets
Steps to make Chocolate Wafers:
- In a bowl, add margarine (or butter), sugar, egg, and cocoa, and beat them.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, water, and mix well.
- Next, add pecans and stir well.
- Shape dough into a log 2 inches in diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Slice dough into 1/2 inch-thick rounds and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool thoroughly.
Your tasty chocolate wafers are ready now. Serve it to family members or guests as snacks and enjoy!