Are you looking for the easy and perfect recipe for a chocolate milkshake? Here, I will show you how to make chocolate milkshakes at home. There is no need to go to market when you have this easy recipe on hand. This delicious chocolate shake is the perfect summer’s treat and effortless to make; simply blend all the ingredients together. Must try this once and I am sure you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients & equipment you will use.
- 3 Scoops Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 4-5 Ice Cubes
- ¼ Cup Chocolate Chips
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making a chocolate milkshake:
- Measuring Cups
Steps to make Chocolate Milkshake:
- In a blender, combine milk, ice cream, chocolate syrup, and chocolate chips. Blend on a high speed until well combined.
- Next, add ice cubes and blend for a half minute or until smooth.
Your classic chocolate milkshake is ready now. Pour into glasses and serve. Enjoy!
- You can skip adding chocolate chips while blending; use them in the last for garnishing.
- You can use whipped cream for garnishing if you want (it’s your choice). The garnishing part is optional and totally up to you.
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.