Have you ever tried making chicken pizza at home? If no, then must try this tasty chicken pizza recipe, if you love homemade pizzas. Serve the homemade pizza to family members or friends instead of ordering from outside.
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients & equipment you will use.
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (softened)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ teaspoon olives
- 2 tablespoons green onion (chopped)
- 1 (10 ounces) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 cup capsicums (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup ricotta or mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making chicken pizza:
- Sauce Pan
- Pizza Pan or Baking Sheet
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Chicken Pizza:
- Place the chicken breast in a saucepan with enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, and cook until no longer pink, about 20 minutes.
- Drain and cool slightly, then cut into strips.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter with garlic, onion, and olives.
- Pour into a chilled dish to cool, and refrigerate until set.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll out the pizza dough, place it onto a pizza pan or other baking sheet, and spread the herb butter over the surface using the back of a spoon.
- Arrange chicken on top, then dot with ricotta or mozzarella cheese. Top with tomato slices, capsicums, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is browned and center is cooked through.
Your tasty chicken pizza is ready now. Serve it to family members or friends with ketchup or sauce & fries and everyone will love it. Enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.