Try this chicken fajita pizza recipe, if you love homemade pizzas. Serve the homemade pizza to family members or friends instead of ordering from outside.
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 1 (10 ounces) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 2-inch strips)
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan or mozzarella cheese
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making the chicken fajita pizza:
- Baking Pan
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Chicken Fajita Pizza:
- Unroll the pizza crust onto a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten the dough and build up edges slightly.
- Prick dough several times with a fork. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, sauté chicken in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the green pepper, onion, chili powder, garlic, cumin, and salt; cook 3 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spoon over crust; top with olives and cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Your delicious chicken fajita pizza is ready now. Serve it to others & enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.