Are you looking for an easy & quick chicken cutlet recipe? Here, I will tell you one of the best chicken cutlet recipes. This chicken cutlet is a perfect appetizer and evening snack that can be enjoyed by both children & adults. Must try this recipe once and you will like it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients & equipment you will use.
- 2 cups boneless chicken (boiled & shredded)
- 1 cup boiled potato (mashed)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 teaspoon green chilies (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ or 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1-2 eggs
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for frying
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making chicken cutlets:
- Non-stick Frying Pan/cooking pan
- Kitchen Knife
- Garlic Crusher
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Chicken Cutlet:
- In a pan, add butter and heat on a medium flame. Add chopped onion, and fry until light brown.
- Then add boiled & shredded chicken, red chili flakes, salt, ginger-garlic paste, green chilies, cumin powder, and mix well.
- Next, add soy sauce, fresh coriander, boiled & mashed potato, ketchup, and black pepper powder & give it a good mix until well combined. Set aside & let it cool down.
- Grease your hands with oil, take a mixture, and make cutlets of equal sizes (makes 10-12) & freeze for 15-30 minutes.
- In a bowl, add eggs and whisk well. Add bread crumbs to a separate bowl.
- Now dip cutlets into whisked eggs and coat in bread crumbs.
- Add oil to a pan, heat it and fry cutlets on medium flame until golden brown.
Now your delicious chicken cutlets are ready. Serve them to guests or family members & friends with sauce or ketchup & enjoy!
You may also like:
Recipe of Chicken Patties