Are you looking for an easy and delicious recipe for carrot juice? Here, I will tell you how to make carrot juice at home. There is nothing like a fresh glass of homemade fresh juice. Must try this recipe and you will love it.
This juice is good for health and skin. Having one glass of fresh juice in the breakfast is perfect for your health. Here, we will discuss some benefits of carrot juice too.
Carrot Juice Benefits:
It boosts the immunity system, helps you to get rid of colds and flu & also helps in weight loss. Highly nutritious and low in calories. It is good for your skin health and can also help with digestive problems.
Before we move to the steps let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 2 & ½ kg Fresh Carrots (washed and soaked in water)
- 2 Oranges (washed, peeled & deseeded)
- 1 & ½ tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- ¼ tablespoon Black Salt
- 1 & ½ Lemon
- 2-3 Ice Cubes (it’s optional)
Make sure you have the following ingredients before you start making juice:
- Juicer Machine
- Measuring Spoons
Steps to make Carrot juice:
- Run the machine and add both carrots and oranges one by one in the machine.
- Once your juice is ready then adds sugar, black salt to the juice & mix.
- Squeeze lemons in the juice and mix well.
- Add ice cubes in the juice and mix again.
Your juice is ready now. Serve it fresh and immediate. Enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.