Are you looking for an easy Bisquick coffee cake recipe? Here, I will tell you a delicious recipe for this cake. This coffee cake is quite fast and easy to prepare. Must try this recipe once, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cups Milk or Water
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- ½ Cup Bisquick
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making the Bisquick coffee cake:
- Mixing Bowl
- Pie Pan
- Baking Oven
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
Steps to make Bisquick Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together Bisquick, milk, egg, white sugar, and pour the mixture into the greased pie pan.
- In a separate bowl, add Bisquick, brown sugar, butter, ground cinnamon, and mix them well with a fork until you get a crumbly mixture.
- Spread the topping over the cake batter evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in comes out clean.
Your delicious Bisquick coffee cake is ready now. Pour the cup of coffee along with cake and enjoy!
Still, if you need any help; feel free to contact us.