Have you ever tried making bbq meatballs? If no, then must try this simple & easy recipe. Meatballs are delicious snacks made from minced beef, bbq sauce, bread crumbs, egg, nutmeg powder, and many more. Make it the way we do, serve it to family members or guests, and everyone will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients & equipment you will use:
- 250 gm. Minced beef
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons bbq sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg powder
- Oil for frying
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making bbq meatballs:
- Non-stick Frying Pan
- Kitchen Knife
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
- Garlic Crusher
- Grater (for ginger grating)
Steps to make BBQ Meatballs:
- In a blender, add minced beef, chopped onion, salt, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder, bbq sauce, fresh coriander, egg, paprika, bread crumbs, milk, nutmeg powder, and blend all the ingredients until well combined.
- Dish out all the mixture in a bowl.
- Now grease your hands with oil, take a mixture, and make balls of equal sizes (makes 12 -15).
- Add oil to a pan, heat it and fry balls on medium flame until golden brown.
Now your delicious bbq meatballs are ready. Serve them to others with sauce or ketchup. You can also have them with boiled rice. Enjoy!
You may also like:
Recipe of Chicken Balls