Have you ever tried making bbq chicken sliders? I guess no. No worries. I will show you the perfect recipe to make finger-licking chicken sliders. These delicious bbq chicken sliders are loaded with flavor and are quick and easy to make; perfect for a weeknight meal, your family gatherings & parties. Must try this chicken sliders recipe, make it the way we do and you will love it!
Before we move to the steps, let me tell you the ingredients and equipment you will use.
- 12 small burger buns
- 2-3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup barbecue sauce (or add as much as you like, less or more)
- Cheddar cheese (grated)
- 6 Mozzarella cheese slices
- Pickled cucumber slices
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Sesame seeds
Make sure you have the following equipment before you start making the bbq chicken sliders:
- Baking Dish
- Baking Oven
- Kitchen Knife
Steps to make BBQ Chicken Sliders:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, add shredded chicken, bbq sauce, and mix well.
- Cut burger buns in the half with the help of a knife.
- In a baking dish, place the bottom half of burger buns & add grated cheddar cheese, cooked chicken mixture, pickled cucumber slices, mozzarella cheese slices, and cover with the top buns.
- On the top of the buns, apply melted butter and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until the buns are golden brown.
Your delicious chicken sliders are ready now. Slice into individual sliders then serve. Enjoy!
You may also like:
Recipe of Ground Chicken Burgers